Auch in der Legion Beta läuft natürlich noch längst nicht alles rund! Naja dafür ist es ja schließlich auch "Beta". Blizzard hat nun in einem offiziellem Blue-Post die ersten Fehler gemeldet, die seit der Eröffnung der Beta-Phase am Donnerstag bekannt wurden
- Players are unable to send mail.
- Players may be kicked off of the Zeppelin from Grom'gol Base Camp to Orgrimmar and re-spawned in Kalimdor.
Player Character Models:
- The tattoo color for demon hunters can be changed at the barber shop to green but it can't be changed back.
- Pistols will remain holstered during shoot animations for Pandaren Male and Female player character models.
Creatures and Spawning:
- Lighting is not being applied uniformly on NPCs in certain locations causing some creatures or parts of the creature to appear grey.
- Demon Hunter faces can experience texture issues when cycling through tattoo customization options.
- Standing from a sleeping position with an Orc Female will cause your client to crash.
- Rothoof Defiler is not visible on the Low Shadow Quality setting due to the shader cosmetic effect present.
- Aquaos the Unleashed is using player spells.
Battlegrounds, Arenas, PvP and Abilities:
- Battlegrounds and Arenas can fail to load assets.
- Hunter - The area trigger created by Windburst cannot be seen when the player's Graphics settings are set to 3 or less.
- Shaman - Sundering has display issues when cast against walled terrain or building WMOs.
- Druid - Barkskin is causing graphical issues with all the different Bear Models.
- Rogue - Grappling Hook lacks a spell visual when cast.
- Paladin - The Lawful Words buff from the Item - T17 Holy 2P Bonus isn't consumed when casting Flash of Light despite the tooltip information.
- Bursting Sores lacks a spell graphic when triggered from Festering Wound.
Artifacts and Artifact Questlines:
- Shaman - Players who pursue the restoration artifact after the elemental artifact will be roadblocked at the end of the quest "Azshara's Power".
- Monk - Players may be unable to loot Fu Zan, the Wanderer's Companion at the end of the Brewmaster Artifact Scenario "The Trial of the Jade Serpent".
- Lore books are not interactable once a player earns their first Artifact Knowledge point unless they relog.
- Two versions of Jace Darkweaver are visible in Stormwind Keep after turning in the quest "Demons Among Us".
- The transport never arrives during the Alliance side version of "Call of Duty", preventing completion of the quest.
- Abandoning the quest "Blood of Our Enemy" after completing any of the associated missions "Blood of Our Enemy" prevents future quest completion.
- Quest bangs that display on multiple submaps do not display a z-axis indicator.
- Champion acquisition quest bangs do not properly clean up after associated quest completion.
- During the quest "The Cycle Continues", party members do not share quest credit when they use Dream Seeds.
- The Nightmare Creep does not properly display a visual effect during the quest "Cleaning Up"
- Abandoning the quest "When There's a Will, There's a Way" after completing an associated mission prevents future quest completion.
- Abandoning the quest "Following In His Footsteps" after completing the associated missions "Archmage Vargoth's Travels: The Nightborne Vault" prevents future quest completion.
- A "You don't meet the requirements for that quest" error occurs after turning in "The Return of Twilight"
- Abandoning the quest "Ancient Magic" after completing the associated mission "Ancient Magic" prevents future quest completion.
- The quest "Unseen Protection" cannot be completed if abandoned and reacquired after it reaches the "Ready to Turn in State".
- Baron Scaldius does not reset after abandoning the quest "The Firelord's Command" forcing players to reset the instance.
- The quest "Return to the Firelands" cannot be completed if abandoned and reacquired after it reaches the "Ready to Turn in State".
- Abandoning the quest "Mission: Investigating Deepholm" after completing the associated mission "Investigating Deepholm" prevents future quest completion.
- The Deepholm Portal despawns after completing "A Promise of Earth".
- Interacting with the Earth Giant NPCs for the "Unleashing the Elements" quest does not share quest credit with party members.
- Abandoning the quest "Enemies of Air" after completing any of the associated missions "Thunderaan's Enemies" prevents future quest completion.
- The 'Farseer' title isn't rewarded after completing "The Brand of Damnation"
- The quest "Rise, Champions" does not have a quest beacon poi indicating it is available.
- Abandoning the quest "Mission: Elemental Diplomacy" after completing the associated mission "Elemental Diplomacy" prevents future quest completion.
- "A Summons From Moonglade" lacks a quest bang on the world map.
- Mac - Logging into the world can cause a lua error to occur.
- Game tooltips sometimes get stuck in a state where they only remain on screen for a fraction of a second.
- Mac - There is a rendering issue while Outline Mode is enabled in Outland Areas.